- To reach the Red level you need to earn 500 points in a 12-month period. For Black level you need 1500 points. Your status is valid until the end of the following calendar year.
- Points are valid the year you earned them and the following two calendar years.
- Commuter Card Holders: If you have an annual card or a half year card, you receive the Black level. Monthly commuter card holders obtain Red level.
- If you are a Black member you get next seat free no matter which ticket type you travel with. If you travel in a group, you will not get next seat free in FIX and FLEX.
- Retro-registration of points is currently not possible.
- Click here to view the full membership terms.