- To reach the Red level you need to earn 500 points in a 12-month period. For Black level you need 1500 points. Your status is valid until the end of the following calendar year.
- Points are valid the year you earned them and the following two calendar years.
- Commuter Card Holders: If you have an annual card or a half year card, you receive the Black level. Monthly commuter card holders obtain Red level.
- If you are a Black member you get next seat free no matter which ticket type you travel with. If you travel in a group, you will not get next seat free in FIX, FLEX and PLUS.
- Retro-registration of points is currently not possible.
- Click here to view the full membership terms.
Changing terms and conditons
On March 5, 2024, the ClubX membership terms and conditions will change to the terms and conditions for My MTRX. Until then, ClubX points can be earned and the conditions for the different membership levels are the same. After March 1, 2024, ClubX Points can no longer be earned for members on white level. However, the ClubX points earned by members on white level can be used until December 31, 2024. The ClubX points for members on red and black level are not affected but are converted into bonus and can still be used. The benefits that members on red and black level have may be retained and used throughout 2024. After that, My MTRX's new membership conditions for benefits and bonus earning apply.
Here you can read more and get answers to the most common questions about the transition.